Monday, November 7, 2016

Padlet. Dive in!


Padlet is my new toy this week. Using it at a workshop, our presenter had us keep the tab open, and ask questions as they came up relating to the topic of the workshop. I LOVED it! The questions were written where I didn't have to strain to hear what the audience member was asking. It also enabled me to get the burning question out of my system and to the presenter so I could finish paying attention. I am the world's worst, if I have a question--I hear nothing else until I get the question out of my way. Not necessarily answered--just off of me and onto the expert.

So, what are some ideas to use with Padlet? Check out one that I created back in the summer and explore it a bit. Padlets are another way to:

  1. Administer digital exit tickets
  2. Create a Thank you board for a mentor
  3. Students can leave "Get well" wishes for a sick student
  4. You, the teacher, can make it as public or private as you wish. This can be students' best thoughts shared publicly, so students can share with far away relatives. 
  5. Use it as a "suggestion box" concerning new books in the library, upcoming activities or any number of items students may want an input. 
Check out this fine resource for more ideas! (This will open up in a Google Presentation form) LOTS of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment