Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I need your ideas!



Today's blog post is going to be a bit different from the previous blog posts. In this post, I am inviting YOU to write!
There is a padlet created here for you to post your ideas, wishes and musings.  I never see you. I know you're out there.We never seem to talk beyond, 'Hey! Will you stop by and fix my_______?" I know there are questions of, "how can we make this better?" What ideas are there? What apps are there? Are there any tips and tricks that can make MY time more productive? Is there a way for technology to help me work smarter, instead of harder to ensure the kiddos in my classroom reach their full potential?

Click on over to my Padlet and let YOUR voice be heard! It's totally anonymous. It might take a bit for posts to show up. It's on "moderate comments" in hopes of deterring spam.
Thanks for your help!


Made with Padlet

No comments:

Post a Comment